Amodat – CRM Provider
Headquarters: Rishon Lezion, Israel
Software Type: On-premise
Amodat Technologies CRM Review / Key Strengths
Amodat Mobile CRM extends the power of an organization’s CRM to the field, directing efforts better, finding the most profitable opportunities and maximizing one’s investment.
Amodat Mobile CRM is the exciting lead and contact management application that keeps mobile sales and marketing professionals completely connected to their company’s Customer Relationship Management software on their handhelds. Some of the benefits of Amodat Mobile CRM are listed below:
Amodat Technologies CRM Features
Amodat Mobile CRM enables reps to manage their accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities, and to collect, update and store important client information from the field. With Amodat Mobile CRM, sales and marketing professionals have a powerful tool for increasing customer retention, enhancing customer satisfaction, and creating new leads and referrals.
- Comprehensive data management
- Create, view and update leads and accounts
- User-defined synchronization profiles
- Synchronizes only updated data
- Access to key CRM tools
- Enhanced features
- Amodat Mobile Form & Survey
- Advanced Messaging
- User friendly interface
- Easy-to-use Client Desktop and modules
- Multiple search and view options
- Expand and contract fields for better navigation
- Secure, high quality information
- Secure access and data encryption
- Multiple information sources
- Management control over critical data
- Channeled information flow
- Industry-leading technology
- Palm OS and Pocket PC platforms
- Online/Offline connection
- Integrates to existing enterprise software and infrastructure
- Data compression for fast synchronization
About Amodat Technologies
Incorporated in 2001, Amodat develops and markets software that enables remote access to enterprise data on handheld computing devices, such as PDA’s and smart phones. Committed to the highest level of technology, Amodat offers the widest and most flexible range of mobile solutions on the market, fulfilling the business requirements of enterprises across the industry spectrum.
With over 140 mobile projects completed and market recognition by global companies, such as Palm, Microsoft, SAP, SAGE and Cingular, Amodat is positioned as a leading provider of innovative mobile workforce solutions for small, midsize and large enterprises. Amodat products provide access to some of the foremost enterprise software, including Oracle, Siebel, Sage, SAP Business One, SalesLogix, Movex, Pivotal, Priority and more.
Amodat solutions for mobile sales, service and marketing professionals boost productivity, performance and customer service. Online and offline synchronization and integration with backend applications, including virtually any combination of ERP, CRM, SFA or Accounting, ensure that mobile reps have access to the information they need when and where they need it most: in the field.
Amodat’s Corporate and R&D headquarters are located in Israel and its North American operations are centered in Beachwood, Ohio, USA.