Headquarters: Alpharetta, Georgia
Software Type: On-Premise CRM
Infor CRM Review / Key Strengths
- Run campaigns that align with your customers’ preferences
- Tightly integrate marketing across all inbound and outbound channels
- Increase sales productivity by providing customer insight
- Manage marketing and sales resources more efficiently
Infor CRM Capabilities
Infor Industry CRM Solutions
About Infor Software
A business software provider as enterprising as you are.
Infor is a different kind of software company. We provide business solutions to enterprising firms who want the best of both worlds: solutions as business-specific as those offered by smaller providers, backed by a company with the financial stability and global scale of the market’s enterprise software giants. This combination simply was not available until now. Filling the void was the reason Infor was founded, and our strategy is working. Last fiscal year 1,000 new customers chose Infor over our competitors.
We deliver what the large, one-size-fits-all enterprise software providers cannot—business-specific solutions with industry experience built in, low total cost of ownership and a return on investment our customers don’t have to wait for.
Solutions for the Enterprising Million.
This new market is not defined by the old classification of company size, but rather by company strategy. The Enterprising Million is a new class of high-demand, high-growth companies who are driving the global economy—innovative companies who are changing the rules and demanding a different kind of business software provider. Infor was built to meet the challenges of this new market. The Enterprising Million view Infor as a partner who is as enterprising as they are—committed to extending their investments in technology and to delivering innovative, business-specific solutions that evolve as requirements change.
Growing as fast as our customers.
Infor is one of the fastest growing business software providers, with more customers than our two largest competitors combined. As a young company with a long history—four years old with more than thirty years of experience—we are able to offer a distinct advantage: Our size gives us the stability and the resources, while our youth gives us the agility to meet the business demands of the rapidly growing Enterprising Million. A company unparalleled in application breadth, market experience, open technology and global reach, Infor was founded on three guiding principles all aimed at giving customers what they really want. Infor is committed to:
- Enrich existing products to optimize existing customer investment.
- Offer extended functionality to address new business challenges and new opportunities at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Provide an evolutionary path to support continuing business and technology innovation in a non-disruptive manner.
- Our commitment to partnership with our customers is proven, too. We have a customer retention rate that is consistently one of the highest in the industry.
Key Infor Statistics
Infor is one of the world’s largest providers of business software, with approximately $2.1 billion in revenue, and the 10th largest software company in the world.
- 8,100+ employees
- Direct offices in 100 countries
- 70,000 customers worldwide
- Implementation and support capabilities in 100+ countries
- Global coverage: Americas, EMEA, APAC
- Development employees average 12 years of experience in their field