Headquarters: Kirkland, WA
Software Type: Enterprise CRM
Onyx 6.0 Strengths/Key Features
- Consolidated customer-related information, processes and interactions in a single system that can be used by employees, partners and customers of an enterprise.
- Customer-centric user-interface (UI) that provides key information in a single location for ease of use and knowledge of all customer touches and interactions
- Seamless calendar integration with Outlook for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Analytical information customized and managed through identified reports, dashboards, scorecards, online analysis or self-service reporting
- Integrates multiple channels of communication, e.g. internet, email, phone or in-person interactions, and multiple data systems, in one system
- Scripting capabilities to manage and automate simple to complex business processes, e.g. lead qualification for cross-sell or up-sell
- Comprehensive and intuitive configuration/customization tool to make CRM more relevant to each organization (UCW).
- Ability to create virtual teams for improved automation, specifically the ability to assign, automate and track tasks for greater accountability (Assignment Studio).
- The ability to easily build intelligent, sophisticated business rules and processes through configuration tools to reduce the need for development efforts
- Platform enhancements (SQL Generation) that make future upgrades easier and provide greater extensibility and data integrity.
About Onyx Software Overview
Onyx is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, USA, and has offices worldwide. It has more than 1,400 customers in a variety of industries, offering expertise and a track record in the financial services, healthcare, contact centre, high-tech and local government markets.
Onyx Software focuses on mid-market to Global 2000 enterprises primarily in the services industry, particularly those organizations with interests in sales and marketing, and service and support CRM processes. Onyx Software also has a number of customers within the complex manufacturing space and local government. Within the services industry, there is a focus on Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Credit Unions, Telecommunications and any organization with a strong emphasis on sales, service and support and/or helpdesk.
Onyx Employee Portal v6.0 offers a flexible, extensible, scalable, data architecture and ability to control the presentation and workflow to create an optimized user experience.
Onyx provides several tools that allow the enterprise a method to configure, execute and manage the user interface and business processes without the need for coding. This allows the organization to change and adapt as required and to update and manage these processes, escalations, routing, security or UI without the need for extended timelines and development.
Onyx Software, a division of Consona Corporation, offers an enterprise-class suite of applications that provide customer-driven and high fit solutions that automate and manage a long-term and adaptive approach to sales/marketing, service and support processes. The focus of Onyx Software is to deliver a holistic or 360-degree view of all customer information coupled with supporting data and process automation.
This functionality, combined with Knova’s Service Resolution Management forms the basis of Consona CRM. With a focus on development of a wide range of unique service offerings by industry, process and product experts, Consona CRM is set to achieve their objective of being the leading provider of total customer management solutions for professional services organizations worldwide.
With the combination of Onyx and KNOVA, Consona CRM offers the only operational and collaborative CRM solution in the market. Onyx CRM’s .NET, SOA-enabled platform creates a solid foundation for seamless integrations among best-in-class CRM applications that may join the Consona CRM family of products.