PhaseWare CRM – CRM Provider
Headquarters: McKinney, Texas
Software Type: ASP Hosted and Licensed
PhaseWare Review / Key Strengths
- Auto-escalate and receive alerts for high-priority tickets.
- Automatically create incidents from the emails you receive—with customer, contact, subject, and problem already defined.
- Send customers an email update on their open tickets.
- Get automatic alerts on unusual customer or problem activity—based on thresholds you set.
- Get automatic alerts when ticket queues exceed pre-designated thresholds.
- Send automated emails to your customers when tickets are closed.
- Get automatic alerts if you’re close to missing a service level agreement.
- Get automatic emailed reports on customer, agent or trouble ticket activity.
- Increase internal efficiencies.
- Reduce internal costs
- Provide a truly unique level of customer service and support
About PhaseWare Integrations
PhaseWare Inc. provides best-of-breed help-desk and customer-support software solutions for clients worldwide. PhaseWare Tracker, the company’s flagship offering, is a robust, feature-rich application that’s flexible, affordable and easy to use. Unlike many available solutions, Tracker and its Sentry and Concierge enhancements are specifically optimized for teams providing support to external customers for complex offerings, including software, hardware and services.
Software entrepreneurs Randall Nelson and Hoyt Mann founded PhaseWare in 2004 to meets the needs of small to mid-size customers without overwhelming them with technology that’s overbuilt and overpriced.
Today, PhaseWare solutions are enabling companies to take their customer service and support to the same level of sophistication delivered by much more expensive applications. PhaseWare is based in McKinney, Texas, part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.