Headquarters: Hong Kong
Software Type: ASP
SalesCatalysts.com Review / Key Strengths
SalesCatalysts.com Software Features/Products
One of the key advantages of SalesCatalysts.com CRM is its modular architecture. Implement CRM solution at one’s own pace, according to one’s need and budget.
Flexible, Modular Architecture
- Module 1 – 3C Profiling (Contact, Company, and Customer Profiling), core framework for all modules, stores records in a profile architecture with sharing capability for team access. Ideal architecture for new module to plug in instantly.
- Module 2 – Communication Management, protects & shares key communication records between the staff and the customers; from conversation histories, documents, emails to fax.
- Module 3 – Marketing Automation, application enhancement module which further enhances customer relationship. Marketing department can manage, evaluate campaigns, execute targeted email marketing activities and generate sales leads.
- Module 4 – Sales Force Automation, application enhancement module which further enhances customer relationship. Sales department can efficiently manage the sales pipeline, generate accurate sales forecast and boost profitability for the whole company immediately.
- Module 5 – Business Intelligence, advance analytics for business operation, accurate forecast bases on historic analyses, and help to spot real problems behind symptoms.
About SalesCatalysts.com Software
Founded in 2003, SalesCatalysts.com Limited is the first Customer Relationship Management ASP (Application Service Provider) headquartered in Hong Kong. The name SalesCatalysts.com, stands for who and what the company is. A catalyst is a substance that enables a chemical reaction to proceed faster, thus achieving better results. The three catalysts of SalesCatalysts.com are actually the three core elements of a CRM solution, namely Sales Force Automation, Marketing Automation, and Call Center Management.
These three catalysts bring upon small and medium enterprises the power of a CRM solution, giving them the strength which used to be exclusive to large enterprises because of the huge investment involved. With SalesCatalysts.com, small and medium enterprises can now sell more, in a more efficient and effective manner.
SalesCatalysts’ management, research & development, and sales & marketing teams are comprised of professionals from the IT and sales disciplines. The research & development team is particularly strong with core member holding PhD in Information Technology. SalesCatalysts.com aims at Asia, our Unicode architecture supports different users from the region, such as China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Philippine and Vietnam.