I am just posting these lins here just because I felt like these will be relaly helpful for the newbies into dynamics CRM.
- Developer Ramp up Kit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- This kit is for .NET based developers who want to ramp up and build on top of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The best part is you may get videos here.
- Configure the Site Map to Customize Application Navigation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- Read this article to learn how to edit and validate the Site Map.
- Application Development in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- This article describes the application development process for building on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- Using Complex Data Mapping in Data Import
- Learn how to create a complex data mapping and import data by using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Web Services.
- Using Metadata for Generating Entity Diagrams in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- This article describes how to use the tool that lets you generate Microsoft Office Visio diagrams that display the relationships between entities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Plug-ins, Part 1: The Big Picture
- Learn what plug-ins are and when you should use them.
- Plug-ins, Part 2: Development and Deployment
- Learn how to set up an efficient plug-in development environment, and how to write and deploy plug-ins.
- Monitoring Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Queues with a Windows Sidebar Gadget
- Learn how to use Microsoft Windows Sidebar gadget to monitor the information that is contained in Microsoft Dynamics CRM queues.
- Setting Up Your Development Environment
- Read this article for information on how to set up your development environment.