How to Audit user Login information in CRM 2011
In order to view the User Access information in the Audit, User Access Audit option should be enabled in the system settings in CRM
Steps to do that:
- Go to Settings >Administration > System Settings => Auditing
- Check the Audit User Access check box to enable user access auditing
Now the question is, where you want to see the User Access Audit information?
Do you want to see the User Login information in CRM UI?
- Go to Settings > Auditing > Audit Summary View
- Click on Enable/Disable Filters
- Filter the Event by “User Access via Web”. That’s it.
Or do you want to get the details through CRM SDK?
MSDN has a good sample source code files for this.