Once a company decides to purchase CRM software, it actually looks for automating the business processes, to cut-off the overheads, to make big saving which results revenue earning and last but not the least making the customer happy.
Few years back CRM purchasing process was a very confusing process for an organization and companies were buying CRM solutions focus on features and prices instead of focusing on actual business gains to be expected from the CRM software purchased. Now we have few good well established CRM packages in market with well defined feature and implementation history to make choices.
We may look for following features while comparing the CRM packages.
Feature Rich CRM: CRM says it has all features which you want but make sure are you getting all feature in one application or what all need to purchase other application or modules. Siebel has lots of features but it requires licenses for o all those feature to integrate with your application as per your need.
CRM customization: How comfortable and adaptable is this CRM while customizing your requirement, any limitations on customization and time frame to make the customization up and running.
Simple CRM Integration: One of major criteria is how easy we can integrate with existing software platforms. Easy integration is essential to achieve the best CRM Software solution possible. Siebel UAN has provided an edge to Oracle on this front. Other points to be consider is industry standard integration capability and support of future integration technologies like SOA etc. Read the rest of this entry
Headquarters: Pleasanton, California
Software Type: Hosted & On-premise Software
Zoho Pricing: Starting at $12/user/month
Zoho CRM Key Strengths
- Lowest TCO with a rich feature set at a competitive price
- Flexible deployment options (On-Demand as well as On-Premise CRM solution)
- Ease of usage with web-based user interface, and Total customizability
Zoho CRM Key Products
- Sales force Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Support Management
- Order Management
- Reporting & Analysis
- Workflow Management
- Outlook Edition
About Zoho CRM Software
Zoho CRM is a Customer Relationship Management solution for managing your customer relationships end-to-end (marketing activities to post-sales customer support) in a better way.
The business benefits of Zoho CRM solution are,
* Lowest total cost of ownership: rich feature set at competitive price.
* Flexible deployment options: We offer On-demand as well as On-premise CRM solution with same feature set. Choose the solution that best meets your IT needs.
* Easy to use: With the web-based user interface it is very easy to use. No additional software is required except Web browsers. Zoho CRM is fully functional in multiple Web browsers on various platforms.
* No data lockup: There is no danger of your data being held hostage. Hence, one can take ones’ data off Zoho CRM if not satisfied with Zoho CRM using interactive data export utilities.
Zoho CRM is available in flexible deployment options, i.e., both On-demand and On-premise options. Select the best solution that meets your IT infrastructure requirements.
If you are planning to outsource your IT services subscribe to the Zoho CRM On-Demand CRM Edition. And if you already have dedicated IT infrastructure (Internet, Backup, Security, and other services etc.) deploy the On-Premise CRM Edition in your own LAN. On-Demand Edition and On-Premise editions contain the same feature set except On-Premise Edition is suitable for single/dedicated customer deployment, where as On-Demand CRM Edition is hosted at Zoho CRM – data center.
Headquarters: Reading, Berkshire, UK
Software Type: Hosted
Workbooks Review / Key Strengths
- Workbooks CRM improves the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing; increasing the flow of leads and measuring marketing ROI.
- Sales force automation (SFA) within Workbooks CRM improves and measures sales team performance and boosts productivity by streamlining sales processes including quoting for new business.
- The customer relationship management tools of Workbooks CRM streamline helpdesk organisations. Best practice customer support processes help to improve customer service whilst at the same time reducing delivery costs.
- Workbooks delivers a complete prospect to Invoice view of your business allowing you to understand the health of your business at the click of a mouse.
- Workbooks reduces the time of sales and marketing administrators by including quotations which can be converted to Invoices and purchase orders generated within the CRM system which in turn reduces mistakes and improves cash collection.
Workbooks Online provides a suite of easy-to-use business applications designed specifically for small and mid-size organisations to run their business – already fully integrated and delivered over the web eradicating the need for hardware, software, maintenance and backup.
Workbooks CRM and Workbooks Business help you to improve the performance of your organisation; with real-time visibility of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Workbooks solutions help to increase productivity through efficiency gains and provide the framework to better manage risks to your business.
Workbooks is ready for use as soon as you subscribe – and starts to deliver value immediately with low up-front and ongoing costs and provides unlimited scalability and guaranteed reliability.
Headquarters: Morrisville, North Carolina
Software Type: Hosted
Visitar Pricing: Not Published<!– –>
Visitar CRM Review / Key Strengths
Visitar CRM Products:
- 360° Care viaVisitar
Visitar CRM Features :
- Lifecycle CRM Functionality
- Manage information on accounts and contacts
- Track leads, opportunities, and sales pipelines for individuals and entire sales teams
- Create marketing campaigns that are e-mail or telesales driven
- Track customer service issues and cases
- Create projects to manage efforts that cross accounts, campaigns, and opportunities
Integrated Communications Functionality
- Support Outbound Connections
- Click on any phone number stored in the system to call or conference
- Click on e-mail addresses to send an e-mail
- Record portions of conversations and store those conversations in the customer file
- Automatically create call records, including durations
- Support Inbound Connections
- Auto attendant voice response system to allow callers to request information and select employees with whom to connect
- Automatic call distributor (ACD) to route calls based on business needs
- When calls are delivered, the appropriate customer information can be delivered, simultaneously, to the user’s screen
- Configure queues for sales, service, and other functions
- Users can control how and where the system contacts them
- In the Office
- At Home
- Via Cellular Phone
- Via Other Phone
Powerful and Easy-to-Use Configuration Tools
- Business language templates allow users to self-configure their environments
- Overall Service
- Telecommunications Environment
- Voice Response System
- Business rules dynamically adjust the application capabilities based on user-driven characteristics without requiring individual technical experts
Visitar provides innovative solutions that link rich telephony capabilities with business applications to improve efficiency and enhance customer and employee experience. Delivered as a service, the solutions are affordable for small and mid-sized businesses and do not introduce any IT management burden. They eliminate complexity by supporting any Web browser and telephone system while also simplifying ongoing management through a business-friendly, rules-driven configuration capability.
The company’s core product, 360° Care viaVisitar, provides CRM capabilites to manage contacts, sales efforts, and service activities combined with rich interaction facilities to enable inbound and outbound connections with prospects and customers.
By combining the ability to initiate interactions via the phone, e-mail and other communications channels and manage those interactions with other customer information in a CRM system, the service enables every interaction to be efficient and productive.
The capabilities found in 360° Care viaVisitar have previously been found in contact centers that have only been affordable for the largest organizations and accessible to dedicated specialists. With Visitar, these capabilities are now available to any business professional in any location. All that is needed is a Web browser and a telephone.
Features of 360° Care viaVisitar include:
Lifecycle CRM Functionality
* Manage information on accounts and contacts
* Track leads, opportunities, and sales pipelines for individuals and entire sales teams
* Create marketing campaigns that are e-mail or telesales driven
* Track customer service issues and cases
* Create projects to manage efforts that cross accounts, campaigns, and opportunities
Integrated Communications Functionality
* Support Outbound Connections – click a phone number to call, or e-mail to send mail, record and store conversations, automatically create call records.
* Support Inbound Connections – auto attendant voice response system, ACD routing based on business need, queue configuration
* Users can control how and where the system contacts them – in the office, home, cell or other phone.
Priced at a low, monthly subscription rate that is a small fraction of the fee of Visitar’s closest competitors, viaVisitar products are the first solutions that meet all the needs of smaller businesses at a reasonable price.
Headquarters: Denver, CO
Software Type: On-premise Software
Price: N/A<!– –>
ViaSync Key Strengths
ViaSync CRM Products:
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Real-Time Accounting Integration
- Sales Opportunity Management
- Service Ticket Management
ViaSync is a fully integrated online Customer Relationship Management Service — integrating sales, support, and marketing. Our product delivers all the benefits of traditional CRM software at ten times lower TCO (total cost of ownership) and ten time faster ROI (return on investment). Implementation is fast & easy and our product quickly helps build profitable customer relationships without having to buy, install, upgrade or maintain any hardware or software.
ViaSync is a rapidly growing ESS/CRM (Enterprise Subscription Service) company helping businesses improve profitability by the power of good customer relations. Founded in 2000, the company provides Web-based CRM that manages customer information for sales, reporting, marketing and customer support functions. This provides customers with a cheaper, more rapidly deployable alternative to purchasing and maintaining enterprise software. ViaSync offers an application for generating sales leads, maintaining customer information, and tracking and reporting/forecasting customer interactions. The company’s services can be accessed globally from a computer/laptop running a web browser consisting of Internet Explorer (version 4.0 or Higher) or Netscape Navigation (version 4.5 or higher), PDA’s (personal digital assistants), Windows CE (hand held devices), Outlook, Microsoft Assess and Excel for remote off-line data manipulation/synchronization.
Founded: Not Published
Headquarters: Plano, TX
Software Type: Hosted
VanillaSoft Review / Key Strengths
- Improved sales Results
- Visibility & Control of campaign
- More sales calls in less time
- Better sales calls
- Validate performance via recording
- Do Not Call Compliance
- Detailed tracking and reporting
- Ease of administration
- Cost effective Web enabled service
VanillaSoft CRM Features
About VanillaSoft CRM Software
VanillaSoft is dedicated to bringing you the most effective and simple software that helps you manage your inside sales team and tracks your leads from birth to close. Our motto The Power of Simplicity says it all. Software does not have to be complex, difficult and expensive to effectively drive sales.
Headquarters: Findlay, OH
Software Type: On-Premise
Tour de Force Review / Key Strengths
- Tour de Force is Account-centric, not Contact-centric.
- Robust & Flexible
- Completely customizable
- True Enterprise Collaboration
- Easy conversion from other CRM products
Tour de Force CRM Features
About Tour de Force CRM Software
The MRH Technology Group was incorporated with its sole focus being the continued development, sales, implementation and training associated with the Tour de Force™ CRM/SFA product which it purchased from FESTech Software Solutions. Since the inception of The MRH Technology Group, the company has installed the Tour de Force product on an international basis in companies ranging in size from five user privately-owned businesses, to international companies with hundreds of users such as Johnson and Johnson, Inc.
Tour de Force is currently being used in a wide range of industries such as distribution, manufacturing, construction, financial services and pharmaceutical.